I finally got the fem rosa collection! When it first came out, I bought the lip bundle, but the palette sold out really quickly (as I’m sure the new concealers and brushes will ). I was really disappointed because I loved the look of the palette. It looked perfect for a transition palette between summer and fall-y colors. Luckily they restocked it fairly quickly, and I just got it in! The only thing that I did not get from the collection was the face palette since it looked really dark for my skin tone.
We’ll start off with the lip bundle which contains two satin liquid lipsticks (Mrs. and Darling) and one glossy lip which is Contessa. I was really happy they made the lipsticks in the satin formula because I love the colors, and I’m not too fond of Colourpop’s matte formula. It just feels too drying on my lips.
- Beautiful transition colors from summer to fall
- Feel comfortable on the lips
- Very pigmented
- The satins are not streaky (even though Darling kind of looks like it in the picture, my fault)
- I feel like the colors would look pretty on multiple skin tones (especially darker skin tones)
- Beautiful packaging!! (love the rose gold rose on the tube!)
- I had a hard time getting them to come off my hand when I swatched them after they dried.
The “She” palette is by far my favorite out of the collection, though, the colors are absolutely beautiful! They have four matte shades (my favorites), seven metallic shades, and one satin shade. Like I said about the lip bundle, they’re perfect for the summer-fall transition.
- All of the colors are highly pigmented
- The metallic shades are not too sparkly and much more pigmented
- You can get multiple looks out of the palette
- There are beautiful matte shades for the crease
- It’s small enough to take in a travel bag
- The lid is magnetic so it won’t open easily when thrown into a makeup bag
- The shadows are a good size
- The rose packaging is beautiful!!
Cons (or minor inconveniences, really):
- The names are on the back instead of with the shadows
- There is not a mirror
- I would have liked more darker shades to use as a liner