I was so excited to finally get these products. I have been waiting for them since they announced that they were launching them, so I’m just going to jump right into it!
- They do not feel cheap.
- They are very soft.
- They blend out makeup well.
- The powder brush is dense enough to pick up enough product, but fluffy enough not to make the powder look cakey.
- The face brush works really well with highlighter.
- The blending brush blends eyeshadow into the crease really well.
- They do not have the names on the brushes!!
- I don’t particularly like the dome eyeshadow brush. I prefer those to be more flexible than this one is.
I was very pleasantly surprised with these brushes. I honestly thought that they would feel cheap, but they actually are very nice, soft brushes!
No Filter Concealer in Fair 5
- The shade is actually pale enough for my skin tone which doesn’t happen very often.
- I love the applicator! It picks up the product and applies it really well.
- The packaging is sleek and nice.
- It looks very natural and healthy on the skin.
- It is really easy to blend out.
- It feels really lightweight and not at all cakey.
- It gives really good, full coverage.
- It’s a really good price.
- After about two or three hours, it started to sink into my smile lines, but not enough to really look bad.
I was actually really shocked when I first tried out this product. I thought that it was going to be good, but I really didn’t expect to like it as much as I have. I really think that this is a great concealer for pimples and redness. It’s not my favorite for under eyes since it’s not as brightening as I like under eye concealers to be. This really isn’t a con, though since it’s not supposed to be strictly for under eyes or claims to be really brightening.