So many amazing collections are being released today and in the near future, and if I were to buy all of it, I would be in debt up to my head. Since I can’t buy all of them, I thought I would do my first ever beauty wishlist with some of the products I would absolutely love to have, and if you happen to have more money than I do at the moment, you should definitely check out!
Too Faced Peaches and Cream Collection
Let’s be honest, I want absolutely everything from this collection (and I’ll be buying some of these products, but here are a few of my favorites….
- Peach Kiss Matte Lipstick ($21) in Drunk Dial, Love is a Battlefield, After School Special, and Sex on the Peach: Seriously, this is like one of the cutest tubes of lipstick I have ever seen. There are peach indentations ON the lipstick, and the gold and cream on the tube look so classy and beautiful. Drunk Dial is a beautiful deep purple, and Love is a battlefield is a deep plum which are both gorgeous for fall.
- Peach Perfect Foundation ($36) in Snow: I just really, really want to try this foundation because I really love their Born This Way foundation. It’s supposed to be matte, too, which I like for fall weather.
- Just Peachy Mattes Palette ($45): I absolutely love the look of this palette! It’s all mattes which is awesome since I don’t have a palette like that. It also looks perfect for a travel palette since it has such good colors and a great mirror.
- Peach My Cheeks Blush ($30) in Peach Dream: Honestly, I’m just really curious about this formula. It’s supposed to be new and comes in blushes, a bronzer, and a highlighter. The shade Peach Dream is a really soft pink, and I think it would look great on my pale skin for the winter months.
- Primed & Peachy ($30): I really love Too Faced’s other primer, so I’m curious to see how this one does as well. I’m also really hoping it smells like peaches like the other one smells like coconut.
Tarte’s New Holiday Collection
The packaging of all of these products is absolutely so cute and different than other holiday collections I’ve seen. I just love it! Here are some of the products I really want….
- Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette ($36): This palette is so freaking cute. All of the eyeshadows are laid out next to each other in different sized circles, and the shades are absolutely perfect for any kind of holiday party. I want this so, so bad!
- Lip Luxuries Deluxe Lip Sculptor Set ($34): This comes with five tubes of lipstick in really pretty Christmas-y shades. They’re all double ended, so on one side you have the satin lipstick and on the other, there’s a gloss. They look so bright and festive!
- Metallic Treats Glitter Liner Set ($29): I would really just love to try these out since I don’t have any glitter liners. It comes with three shades, and I absolutely love all three. I could definitely see myself wearing them to a fancy Christmas party or dinner.