This is going to be a fairly quick and simple post. I just wanted to do a quick review on the foundation that I’ve been using the most this summer. By far, it’s been my go-to foundation for about two months now (and not only because it’s one of the only foundations I have that match my skin tone right now lol).
- It comes in a lot of different shades, including one light enough for my skin tone.
- It’s so easy to blend out.
- It’s medium coverage, but you can build it to full coverage easily.
- It does not settle into the lines of my face.
- It has SPF 17 which is so nice for my pale skin!
- You definitely need to use a setting spray if you want it to last longer than about five hours.
Overall, I’d give this foundation four out of five stars. To me, it’s perfect for the summer months, and I can definitely see this being my favorite for more months to come!