It’s Thanksgiving week, and I wanted to share a cute and simple thanksgiving (or fall for those of you without Thanksgiving) look that you can wear to all of your holiday parties! I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!!
Makeup Products Used:
- MAC Prep & Prime
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Pixi by Petra Color Corrector in Brightening Peach
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer in Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
- Anastasia Brow Whiz in Taupe
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Light
- Tarte Goddess Glow Highlighter
- Too Faced Peach my Cheeks Blush in Peach Dream
- NYX Suede Lip Liner
- Too Faced Peach Kiss in Drunk Dial
As you may or may not know….I absolutely love fall!! The hoodies, the cool winds, the pumpkin and apple scents….I just love it all! In honor of the first day of fall coming up, I went over to Walmart (your destination for everything) and picked up a couple of things to decorate my room. Since they were from Walmart, they were also all under $4 each! Here’s what I got!
When I saw these kitchen towels, I absolutely had to have them! They’re so cute! First of all, I absolutely love owls (which probably contributes to my love of fall). My room is pretty much fully decorated with everything owl related. I also couldn’t resist the fox “Happy Harvest” one since it’s just so adorable.
Next, I picked up some actual decorations for my room. The first one is a mini pumpkin that I thought would look really cute on my nightstand next to my fall Bath & Body Works candle. How can you not have a mini pumpkin for the fall? Last, I picked up five strands of leaves to put on the fairy lights hanging around my room. If you’ve ever seen my videos, they’re the ones right above my bed where I film. I thought that they would make my room and videos look a lot more festive.
Happy fall everyone!!